1. Ski DubaiOne of its kind in the world, Ski Dubai offers visitors an experience of indoor skiing in the Mall of Emirates. The admission to snow park is AED 130 (Adults) and AED 120 (Children), Ski Slope for 2 hours is 180 (Adults) and 150 (Children).
There are also various options like a Power Pass (AED 275), Super Pass (AED 200) and Ski Slope Day Pass (AED 300). Depending on which pass you choose, you have various options like chairlift rides, Giant Ball, Mountain Thriller, Fleece Gloves Voucher and also a 60 mins Discovery Lesson in Ski School.
2. Ice SkatingKids can learn to ice skate at the Dubai Ice Rink in the Dubai Mall for about AED 55. For more details check out : www.dubaiicerink.com
3. KidzaniaOnly place where the cost of entry for kids is more than that for adults :) Kidzania www.kidzania.ae in The Dubai Mall. The cost is AED 140 for kids and AED 95 for adults. KidZania Dubai is open 7 days a week (Sundays to Wednesdays : 9am to 9pm | Thursdays : 9am to 11pm | Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays: 10am to 11pm).
4. ifly DubaiIf you would like to experience some gravity defying flying inside a simulator, try ifly Dubai. Cost is about AED 215 and is quitepopular with young and adults. It is located in the Mirdif Citi Centre. Visit website iflyDubai for more details.
5. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater ZooLocated in the Dubai Mall is a good pass time for kids with its underworld aquarium tunnel and underwater zoo. The combo ticket with Aquarium Tunnel and Underwater zoo costs AED 55 per person. The Ultimate Aquarium Package costs AED 110 which includes a Glass-bottom boat ride and a Gift Shop voucher. If you are interested in Diving, then the dive packages costs from AED 290 to AED 1875. For details on how to visit, please check our Dubai Attractions page to get details on how to visit The Dubai Mall by metro.Website : www.thedubaiaquarium.com
6. Dubai DolphinariumWatch Dolphin shows and Play with the dolphins at the Dubai Dolphinarium. The shows run from 11am to 6pm (except Sunday) and swimming with dolphins from 1pm to 4pm (except Friday, Saturday and Sunday). The dolphin show costs vary with the Standard seating costing about AED 100 for adult and AED 50 for children. They also offer VIP seatings and also Illusion shows. Swim with Dolphin for unto 3 people costs about AED 2100. Please visit their website for more details.
7. Sega RepublicDubai's very own indoor theme park is located in The Dubai Mall. There are five zones of pure entertainment for all ages with 9 adrenaline-fuelled attractions and over 250 of the latest amusement games and competitions to win great prizes. The Thrill Ticket is a day pass for all attractions plus any 10 video games and costs AED 160. The Platinum Power is a day pass for all attractions, plus free AED 200 credit for games. Individual rides and games costs on a average AED 30. They also have a SEGA Republic Game Zone in the Dubai Marina Mall. For more information, please visit their website : www.segarepublic.com
8. Wild Wadi Water ParkThe Wild Wadi Water Park in Jumeirah is Dubai's first water park. An all day pass costs about AED 225 for Adults and AED 175 for children. They also have a sundowner pass which costs AED 190 and AED 145 for Adults and Children respectively. For more information please visit Wild Wadi Water Park
9. Aquaventure Theme ParkLocated in Atlantis, the Palm, Aquaventure Dubai is a supposedly the number one water park in the Middle East. It is set in 42 acres and includes Master Blasters, speedslide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children’s play area, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach. Guests staying at Atlantis have unlimited access to the water park. You can also interact with the Dolphins at the Dolphin bay and also experience The Lost Chambers aquarium. For more details, rates and bookings please visit their website www.atlantisthepalm.com
10. Dubai ZooThough not of very high standards, one can still visit the Dubai Zoo for some past time with the kids. Not recommended during the summers. There are plans to move the zoo into a new place called "Dubailand" where they are supposedly going to create a "African Safari" environment.
You may also be interested in :
10 thrilling adventures to try in Dubai
10 ideas for Romantic Couples