1. Desert SafariDriving in a 4WD SUV vehicle over desert sand dunes is an experience in itself. The cost is minimum AED 150 per person and various from season to season. The cost generally includes pick up, drop off, dinner and entertainment including belly dancing.
You can also ask the tour operator for other desert adventure activities like Dune Bugging, Quad biking, and Sand Boarding.
2. Hot Air Balloon Ride"Enjoy a magic carpet ride over an endless ocean of sand dunes, emerald green oases, oryx, gazelles and wandering camels." This Hot Air Balloon ride in Dubai is offered by Balloon Adventures Emirates. The approximately 4 hour ride costs AED 950 pp and includes pickup, flight certificate and cold refreshments. You can also try out their small private balloon rides for that very special private moments with your loved ones.
3. Sky Dive DubaiBook yourself a truly amazing experience in Dubai. Feel the thrill of a free fall from above 10000 ft, with the stunning views of the Palm and other Dubai landmarks. You will be harnessed to a professional sky diver and it will cost you AED 1999 pp which also includes photos and videos of your jump. The Sky Dive Dubai Adventure has a long waiting list and has to be booked well in advance.
4. Sea Plane Tour of DubaiMarvel at the amazing landmarks of Dubai from the air. Take one of the sea plan tours offered by Seawings AE. The most popular "The World Journey" starts from Dubai Creek taking you over Dubai's historic past and modern present. And you will land in the future of Dubai - The World. The 40 mins tours costs AED 1895 per person.
5. Helicopter toursYou haven't seen Dubai, if you haven't seen it from air. Get an overhead view of the city of Dubai and be astonished by the man-made wonders at their architectural best. The tours are conducted by multiple companies. The timing and costs varies, a 20 minute sky tour over Dubai will cost you roughly around AED 1000pp.
6. Adventures in AtlantisHotel Atlantis offers variety of marine water adventures at its Dolphin Bay and The Lost Chambers Aquarium. The Dolphin Bay is considered to be one of the most sophisticated Dolphin habitats of the world and The Lost Chambers Aquarium is home to over 65000 marine animals. You either go for the Royal fast paced swim with the Dolphins, or Scuba dive with them or go for the Ultimate Dive in the Ambassador lagoon to feed the sting rays.
7. Go KartingExperience the thrill of driving in an open-wheel racing vehicle on a track. The kart track in Dubai Autodrome is 1.2kms and features 17 corners, a tunnel and a bridge. A rental kart drive for 15mins costs AED 110. Another kart track, Emirates Kart Zone is located in Al Wasl Sports Club about 7 Minutes Drive away from Dubai Mall.
8. Fishing adventure in DubaiHead into the seas of Arabian Gulf for an exciting deep sea fishing adventure. There are many operators who conducted Deep Sea fishing tours in Dubai. Some of them also offer snorkeling and barbecue of your catch. As an added bonus, you will also get to see famous Dubai landmarks and the Dubai Skyline.
9. Segway TourDubai also used to have Segway tours like many other tourist destinations. But for some reasons unknown, they seemed to have stopped the operations since Dec 2014.
10. Go out of DubaiThere are still more exiting things to do on your Dubai Holiday. Head to Abu Dhabi and see the Ferrari World and Yas Marina F1 circuit.
You may also be interested in :
10 Must DO things in Dubai
10 ideas for Romantic Couples